[jgit-dev] stable-4.1 fixes

Hey folks,

I'm doing some work to stabilize the Gerrit 2.12 release series that we're running in several places still internally. As part of that, I found a few JGit commits that I'd like to backport to the stable-4.1 branch.

You can see the fixes as the latest 12 commits on https://source.codeaurora.org/quic/gerrit4msm/jgit/log/?h=stable-4.1-backports

Not being a project committer, I can't push them for review. :(

If someone would be kind enough to help me push these for review (and then to help make a new stable-4.1 release), I'd greatly appreciate it. Alternatively, if someone wants to grant myself or Martin Fick the powers to do all that ourselves (and suffer through our questions about how to make a release), that would work too.

Thanks!
Nasser

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,

Back to the top