Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Announcing participation in Neon

I now published to the cross-projects list that we will ship 5.0 with Neon and created corresponding
release records in the project portal

We will evolve the plan content as we go forward, please mark bugs you plan to implement
in 4.3 or 5.0 with the respective milestone in Bugzilla, Then they will show up in the issue
list of the corresponding release record in the project portal.
I have created milestone versions 4.3 and 5.0 for that.

In case we find later that we have no breaking changes we can rename the release we ship with Neon from 5.0 to 4.4