Re: [jgit-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Question on Kepler SR1 release review

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 5:39 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Its "new" as of last April.

was this decision mentioned on this list ? I wasn't aware of it and also can't find
an announcement in the cross list's archive.

This means we'll ship EGit 3.1 not with Kepler SR1 but from our own updates site
since 1 month before SR1 already passed.

And, by all means ... fix bugs and then submit a maintenance release for final version (which would not need a "new release").

"Released", in this context, means the formal Eclipse process of having been through the required release review which is always required of new releases.

--
Matthias

Back to the top