[jgit-dev] A patch that adds git-describe

Hi,

I'm involved in the Jenkins project, and I'm currently working on enabling our Git plugin to use JGit. As a part of this effort, I wrote a couple of Git command implementations that's not yet available on JGit.

As a starter, I filed https://github.com/eclipse/jgit/pull/9, which adds git-describe.

But then I realized that this is probably not the way you guys expect patches to arrive, because no other pull requests on that repository seem to be getting any attention.

So I appreciate your guidance on how to work toward getting this change incorporated. Thanks!

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi                          http://kohsuke.org/

Back to the top