[jgit-dev] Invalid Channel 117

I work with Assembla and we have noticed that when interacting with jgit, we always receive an Invalid Channel 117 - I assume this is a sideband channel alert and that jgit is not understanding our response back?

This happens anytime you push up to Assembla from jgit.

I am more than happy to fix this on the Assembla side if there is an issue, I was hoping that maybe someone here has some insight into what this error is and why I am seeing it on every jgit client - otherwise, to the source code I go.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Back to the top