[jgit-dev] Disabling SSL Verification / Using Self-Signed Certs

Ping! Any idea, anyone?

Hi,

As per http://git.eclipse.org/c/jgit/jgit.git/commit?id=d49530ad861ee7053ca1a92d619f127b5d6bc3a1 , jgit supports disabling SSL verification, but I'm not quite sure how to use it in my code. As explained in the above link, I added 'http.sslVerify' and 'false' as a key value pair and set them as a configuration parameter:

public class CustomJschConfigSessionFactory extends JschConfigSessionFactory {
    @Override
    protected void configure(OpenSshConfig.Host host, Session session) {

        java.util.Properties config = new java.util.Properties();
        config.put("http.sslVerify", false);
        session.setConfig(config);
    }
}

and then I used an instance of this custom session factory class to populate the SSHSessionFactory:

SshSessionFactory.setInstance(new CustomJschConfigSessionFactory());

But, after doing this I still get the error:

org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.TransportException: https://182.161.22.228:8443/git/xyzrepo1.git: cannot open git-upload-pack

What have I done wrong here in disabling SSL verification? Please let me know the correct way of doing it.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Isuru

Back to the top