Re: [jgit-dev] JGit 2.3.1 standalone release

2013/2/27 Ondrej Vrabec <ondra.vrabec@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,
i noticed JGit 2.3.1 has been recently released for Eclipse users via the Eclipse update services. Thanks all for the work you've been doing.
I wanted to ask if (or when) there's also a plan to release JGit as a standalone jar and update the download page at http://eclipse.org/jgit/download/ ? We use JGit in the NetBeans IDE and would like to upgrade from 1.3.0 to 2.3.1 soon if possible.

this will be published on Friday when the Juno SR2 Release Train service release is going out.
This was postponed to Mar 1 due to a data damaging bug we found late in JGit 2.3.0 and
patched with 2.3.1.

--
Matthias

Back to the top