[jgit-dev] Can we read the message as a stream while pushing to server?

Hi

if you git push via cmd line, you see the response getting in while the push is occurring. I was wondering if one could achieve the same with jgit. I only saw PushResult#getMessage that I may only call once the push was executed. Transport#push, which returns the result, is blocking. Is there a way to achieve the same as in git cmd line? Do I miss something? I'd appreciate any pointers a lot. Thanks!

Cheers
André

Back to the top