[jgit-dev] Twitter is looking for a Git / Gerrit Engineer

Hey all,

I'm usually not fond of sending these types of email to dev lists, but we're looking for a Git engineer at Twitter.
http://hire.jobvite.com/Jobvite/job.aspx?j=oHKTWfw0&b=n1388jw8

Internally, we're heavy users of Git and have some teams using Gerrit. We're having some fun challenges using Git as we grow (both from an education and scaling point of view). We'd also love to see the Gerrit user interface improved and would love to make that happen. We're ideally looking for someone who has open source experience and contributing upstream to Git, JGit or Gerrit is a huge plus.

We're flexible about location, but working in San Francisco would be preferred.

If you're interested in this job or know someone who would be, please drop me an email.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org