Re: [jgit-dev] Release 2.2 ahead

2012/11/28 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
we plan to release 2.2 on Dec 19, this means we'll freeze the IP logs Wednesday next week. We can only accept committer changes after
that date since we don't want to amend the IP logs after sending them
to the legal team for review.

Please help to update the release notes [1, 2] for any new features you introduced during 2.2 development.

The next release 2.3 is planned for Juno SR2 on Feb 22, 2013.

I generated the IP logs for 2.2 and sent them for review.

I also forked the corresponding release branches "stable-2.2".
From now on we can only accept committer changes for 2.2
since we don't want to amend the IP logs which are in review now.
Push committer patches which should reach 2.2 to refs/for/stable-2.2

--
Matthias

Back to the top