[jgit-dev] Invalid Path Problem

Hey!

Today we got an unclonable repository, since somebody manage to checking a directory "com.wamas.wms.mobile.core.client." (notice the period) instead of "com.wamas.wms.mobile.core.client". We cannot clone and/or create a new branch from origin/master after this appeared in the repo. With the CLI this works.

Ideas? isValidPath() seems to check some with "." in paths, something wrong?

Error while cloning repository

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.eclipse.jgit.dircache.InvalidPathException: Invalid path: com.wamas.wms.mobile.core.client.
       at com.wamas.ide.git.GitRepositoryUtils.cloneRepository(GitRepositoryUtils.java:231)
       at com.wamas.ide.git.ui.CloneRepositoryDialog$3.run(CloneRepositoryDialog.java:155)
       at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: org.eclipse.jgit.dircache.InvalidPathException: Invalid path: com.wamas.wms.mobile.core.client.
       at org.eclipse.jgit.dircache.DirCacheCheckout.processEntry(DirCacheCheckout.java:310)
       at org.eclipse.jgit.dircache.DirCacheCheckout.prescanOneTree(DirCacheCheckout.java:288)
       at org.eclipse.jgit.dircache.DirCacheCheckout.doCheckout(DirCacheCheckout.java:407)
       at org.eclipse.jgit.dircache.DirCacheCheckout.checkout(DirCacheCheckout.java:391)
       at org.eclipse.jgit.api.CloneCommand.checkout(CloneCommand.java:229)
       at org.eclipse.jgit.api.CloneCommand.call(CloneCommand.java:127)
       at org.eclipse.egit.core.op.CloneOperation.run(CloneOperation.java:155)
       at com.wamas.ide.git.GitRepositoryUtils.cloneRepository(GitRepositoryUtils.java:229)
       ... 2 more

Markus

Back to the top