Re: [jgit-dev] Upcoming 2.1 git-gc feature

Interesting.  I look forward to trying it out.

So far I have not been able to (native) GC a running Gitblit server on
Windows; Linux _seems_ to work alright.  I suppose this is a Windows
sharing violation or something like that.  Git complains about:

rm: cannot unlink 'pack-yadayadayadayada.pack': Permission denied

Perhaps I am being naive to hope that I can GC an open repository -- but
that would be cool.  One less thing for Gitblit users to have to
(periodically) think about.

-J

Back to the top