Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] FYI: moving the websites to Git

2012/8/15 Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2012/8/15 Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
The Eclipse Foundation is finally migrating websites to Git, woot!

I created a bug to have EGit and JGit moves its website code to Git:

Let me know if you have any questions.

to get them setup for Gerrit so that we can review changes for the websites.

webmaster configured our website repositories for Gerrit,
so if you have any changes for the project websites push
them to Gerrit. Find the details in the contributor guide [1].

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Website

--
Matthias

Back to the top