[jgit-dev] secure multi-tenant embedded git

I'm playing around with jgit and trying to understand how to embed it. I've read the available documentation and looked at some samples.

I'm trying to get some kind of secure access going. I see some SSH-related stuff in the transport package but I can't find any documentation or examples on how to embed my own public-key-based SSH git access. My goal is to provide secure git access to different users where each user has a set of Repositories they can access.

If I can't serve ssh+git directly from jgit, maybe I can set up another server like an Apache SSHD server and create a git command that shells to git rather than activating a tty or whatever.

Is there any guidance in this regard? Are there any servers out there that do this sort of thing and that have readable code bases so someone could cobble something together for testing?

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin

http://jbrisbin.com
Twitter: @j_brisbin