Re: [jgit-dev] exception when adding big files (urgent)

On 03/15/2012 01:57 PM, Matthias Sohn wrote:
> 2012/3/15 Markus Duft <markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:markus.duft@xxxxxxxxxx>>
[snip]
>     i have a change [1] ready, it also includes a test demoing the problem.
>
>     [1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/5363/
>

> this was introduced by Robin [2] as a quick hack to improve imperfect support
> for autocrlf handling, I am sure he has some hints on how to further improve that.

ah, thanks; actually i think the change was ok, except for the zero sized buffer. i tripple-read the affected code, and it seems reasonable to return a tempBufSize sized buffer instead, which makes all the code working again :) thats what i'm doing in 5363 now, and it fixes the problem whilst keeping all test running correctly.

Regards,
Markus

> [2] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/4998/
>
> --