Re: [jgit-dev] org.eclipse.jgit.pgm missing from Maven Central

I've been told that the -UNOFFICIAL-ROBERTO-RELEASE suffix is unsettling enough that people steer clear of it unless they really want to use it... :)

Those 'unofficial' releases include a few nasty Harmony-VM-specific fixes that I don't think the official JGit project would want, mainly used by the Agit git client on Android.

Roberto

https://github.com/rtyley/jgit/commits/unofficial-roberto-release