Re: [jgit-dev] Building jgit from within eclipse

The junit issue was a result of the incorrect eclipse build being used. Once i had the 'classic' version it prompted me to set some default class path thing and everything was perfect and all my missing project references were fulfilled except for Jetty, which is covered in the contributor guide.

Alan