Re: [jgit-dev] egit.eclipse.org updated to Gerrit 2.2.2-rc1

2012/1/24 Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
Wasn't the webmaster hoping to copy the content from egit to the Eclipse gerrit instance? Wouldn't it be better to stay on the same version until after the transfer?

This update is part of the migration plan to move our repositories hosted at egit.eclipse.org
to the new canonical Gerrit server hosted by the foundation.

Our Gerrit was already a newer version than what Webmaster deployed. We agreed to
update to 2.2.2-rc1 on both ends in order to prepare the migration.

--
Matthias

Back to the top