Re: [jgit-dev] Duplicated changes in Gerrit

Sorry for making your life harder, that was not my intention. It appears it wasn't the best moment for such discussion.

I'm fine with giving away the change to Robin (as he already prepared a similar if not better fix), if it helps moving it forward.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 07:37, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2011/12/7 Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:44, Robin Rosenberg
<robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I abandoned that change now and pushed it with a fix and the attribution to
> you
> if that's ok and targeted it for stable-1.2.

Have we sent the IP log for 1.2 yet? Usually my rule is no
non-committer changes on a stable-X.Y branch once the branch forks,
because the IP log is going to be built and submitted for review, and
after that we can't accept non-committer patches.

yes, I sent out the IP log last week [1] so we should not accept any
non-committer patches on stable-1.2 as this would invalidate the
IP log we sent already to EMO for review.

--
Matthias