Re: [jgit-dev] Duplicated changes in Gerrit

As long as a proper fix is pushed I'm cool as I don't really care who prepared it. I do believe it was a coincidence, doing it on purpose would be a waste of time for both initial contributor and a comitter. Maybe it's just me but what worries me about the pending changes list is that some of them get no attention ([1][2]...)  while others, like the "list tags" issue which already already 3 almost identical changes [3][4][5], get it to much.

From my side, I will pay more attention to not get in somebody's way and add Robin as a reviewer when in doubt :)

Cheers!

[1] http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,4036 *
[2] http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,4022 *