Re: [jgit-dev] JGit DFS code in main bundle?

On 30 Nov 2011, at 09:53, Roberto Tyley <roberto.tyley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 30 November 2011 09:12, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> However this is a backward compatibility breaking change for those that have used JGit/DFS in the past. If we are strictly following semantic versioning we should bump the major number to denote this.
>>
>> Alex

I don't think there's actually been an official release since DFS was committed to the codebase in early November with fa4cc247 - the last tagged release was v1.1.0.201109151100 in September I think.

If DFS only existed in non released builds then we don't have to worry about modifying the version number. Another fine reason to move it out now rather than later.

Alex

Back to the top