[jgit-dev] URIish not decoding?

I have a test that unzips a precanned git repository and then makes an attempt to clone it using a file URI created from repoLocation.toURI().toString(). When the location contains spaces, it crashes. I'm not sure who's to blame here. Is the URIish.getPath() supposed to decode the %20, or should this be done in the TransportLocal$1.open(TransportLocal.java:130) ?

- thomas

Caused by: org.eclipse.jgit.errors.NoRemoteRepositoryException: file:///data/jenkins/slave/workspace/stackservice%20dev/buildroot/junit-workspace/test.repository/: not found.
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportLocal$1.open(TransportLocal.java:130)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.TransportBundleFile$1.open(TransportBundleFile.java:105)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.Transport.open(Transport.java:546)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.Transport.open(Transport.java:423)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.Transport.open(Transport.java:307)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.transport.Transport.open(Transport.java:277)
    at org.eclipse.jgit.api.FetchCommand.call(FetchCommand.java:124)
    ... 52 more

Back to the top