Re: [jgit-dev] [ANNOUNCE] GitTogether 2011 - Oct 24th/25th

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 13:01, Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Google is once again hosting a 2 day user/developer conference for Git
> users and developers to get together, share experiences, and hack on
> interesting features. This event will be held October 24th and 25th at
> Google's headquarters in Mountain View, CA.
>
> More details along with sign-up (as space is limited) can be found on the wiki:
>
>  https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitTogether11

Lets try this one more time. Google has found us a much bigger space.
We can now host a lot more people. :-)

Since git.wiki.kernel.org is having issues, I've moved the sign-up list:

  https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGVTN3M1ZnpTalVFSkVhUUJyRE5mQWc6MQ&ndplr=1

Please re-register, and be sure to join the mailing list.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top