Re: [jgit-dev] Bugs in JGit blocking git support in Orion

Indeed, we have a quite large review backlog at the moment because many
people are on vacation or focused on other stuff after the Indigo release.
This is bad.

Ideally not only committers would do code review but also everybody who
wants to contribute to jgit/egit. Although non-committers are not able to
submit it would help the committers if they already have the opinion of
other experts.

> My question: is it ok if I add a reviewer myself, asking someone to
> have a
> look at the patch or should I just sit tight and wait?

It is quite common to add a reviewer if you think that someone is an expert
of the subject you contribute. This also helps the reviewer to focus on
the changes where his comments are most important.

Stefan

Back to the top