[jgit-dev] CommitBuilder Question

Hi,
I can't get CommitBuilder to work as advertised. To start with, I created a CommitBuilderTest [1].
The use case is:

1.A commit already exists in the git repo
2. Create another commit using CommitBuilder Any help is appreciated it. Feel free to work in the gist itself. You could export it to org.eclipse.jgit.test/tst/org/eclipse/jgit/lib/CommitBuilderTests.java if you want to run it in the proper environment. Thanks Abhishek Bhatnagar

1. Available in a gist here: https://gist.github.com/1043503

Back to the top