Re: [jgit-dev] JGit 0.12 Released

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Mohamed Mansour
<m0.interactive@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Great work everyone!
> Are there any notes for 1.0 in case external contributors would like to
> help? Either fixing bugs, documentation, feature requests, etc?

The best bet is to look at the amount of open bugs we have...

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?product=JGit&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=normal&bug_severity=minor&bug_severity=trivial&order=bug_severity

The JGit User Guide could also use a bit more love imho...

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org