Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] From Mathias

2011/4/4 Kinzler, Mathias <mathias.kinzler@xxxxxxx>

Hello all,

this is to let you know that I have assumed a new challenge within SAP, which means that I’m no longer part of the Git/Gerrit team effective immediately.

Since the new project is supposed to last for a limited time, there is quite some chance that I can re-join after completion of this, but it’s obviously hard to make any forecasts in our fast-paced world…

This decision had to be made quickly, and it didn’t come quite easy to me.

The last thirteen months have been an extremely challenging, productive, and pleasing time and were definitely one of the best experiences in my fifteen years in software development. I would like to thank everybody who was part of it.

However, my new assignment doesn’t take me far away, and I might even find myself creating new requirements for EGit down the road…

And, of course, please do not hesitate to contact me if you think I can be of any help.

All the best and keep on with the great work,

Thanks Mathias for all the nice work you did, Good luck with your new challenge !
I am looking forward to see new git requirements you may file from your new point of view :-)

--
Matthias

Back to the top