Re: [jgit-dev] jgit MANIFEST.MF

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xx> wrote:
2011/3/16 Bryan M <xx>
I am getting errors in  MANIFEST.MF related to org.eclipse.jgit.transport.resolver
Looks like it has been deleted or renamed recently.

I can still see this package in the current master branch of jgit [1].
Which problem do you have related to which MANIFEST.MF ?

You are right - apologies for the false alarm.

I had gone back to 10.1 and then resync'd to HEAD and got an error with the MANIFEST.MF to do with  org.eclipse.jgit.transport.resolver being missing.  I looked at the latest source tree via gitweb to check but mustn't have scrolled to the bottom of org.eclipse.jgit.transport and missed resolver lurking at the bottom of the page (who puts directories at the bottom ?).  So I wrongly thought it had been deleted or moved in a recent change without the MANIFEST.MF being updated.

Bryan M.

Back to the top