Re: [jgit-dev] [RFC] Cassandra based storage layer for JGit

2011/1/21 Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 14:30, Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Last weekend I wrote a read-only storage layer for JGit that uses
> Apache Cassandra[1] as the backend data store.  I have now posted the
> source under the EDL here:
>
>  http://github.com/spearce/jgit_cassandra

I have rewritten this from scratch to use a generic JGit DHT
implementation, making the actual glue onto the database very, very
thin.

Also, it now supports push.  Which means its a full blown repository
system, and is as useful as JGit is itself.  Yes kids, Christmas came
late this year.

chapeau, that's a big Christmas present :-)

--
Matthias

Back to the top