Re: [jgit-dev] DirCacheTree: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptio

> is this bug reproduceable? What was the use-case in which he was
> getting this error? Something like "I used EGIt Project import wizzard
> to get projects from git://...." or "I used JGit CLI clone command to
> ...". Or is it really that this user is programming against jgit API?

The problem has been reported by one of our SmartGit users. We have
switched to DirCache API for the next version. Calling code basically
creates a new DirCache for an existing Repository and loops over
TreeWalk. Except of the Repository, everything is locally created, so I
don't think it's a threading-problem. Could it be a specific Index state
that causes this problem? In this case I can ask user if he remembers
any details (repository itself is not available anymore).

--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz