Re: [jgit-dev] http server with authentication for EGit UI Tests

Am 02.12.2010 19:46, schrieb Benjamin Muskalla:
> I'm pretty sure you have to do at least a piggy-back CQ. Chris?

In case of Jetty 6 you need a CQ. In case of Jetty 7 you don't need a CQ
*if* you depend on the Jetty bundles which are available.

If, however, an Eclipse project is consuming only parts of another
Eclipse project (eg., a few Java classes) and includes that into their
release a CQ is necessary. But that is really rare and I'm not aware of
an actual CQ created for that reason.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht