Re: [jgit-dev] HistogramDiff now live on egit.eclipse.org

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Shawn Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hrmmm... not sure if this is related but hitting an issue looking at a diff...
>>>
>>> 1) http://egit.eclipse.org/r/#change,1739
>>> 2) click 'Side-by-Side' for org.eclipse.jgit/pom.xml
>>> 3) Application Error everytime :(

The fix for this is now deployed.  Please keep an eye out for other
failures, since we are dogfooding the new algorithm.  :-)

--
Shawn.

Back to the top