Re: [jgit-dev] MyersDiffPerformanceTest awfully slow on build.eclipse.org

Are you sure you don't have JIT disabled? MyersDiffPerformanceTest
finishes in ~19 seconds on my rather old desktop running linux and
latest IBM java 6.

--
Regards,
Igor

Matthias Sohn wrote:
2010/9/17 Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
     > MyersDiffPerformanceTest is awfully slow on build.eclipse.org
    <http://build.eclipse.org>
     > when it is executed by Hudson:
     >
     > Running org.eclipse.jgit.diff.MyersDiffPerformanceTest
     > Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
    1,698.111 sec

     > Full log: https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/jgit/340/console

    J9 isn't running that very fast, is it?

But it's is a horrible factor. I'll try to switch the build to another JVM.
--
Matthias