[jgit-dev] Implementing git-cat-file, git-ls-tree...

Hi jgit team,

I'm in the process of implementing an open source jruby web based source browser for git across a product we build.

In order to get this to work, I *think* what I need at the bare minimum is something like git-cat-file that can output contents of files/blobs, and git-ls-tree to view a snapshot of the directory listings.

Are there any quick examples that I can look at to implement these features and contribute them back as patches ?

--
Ketan
http://ketan.padegaonkar.name | http://eclipse.org/swtbot

Back to the top