Re: [jgit-dev] Maven Repositories

Jason van Zyl <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I get this:
>
> http://screencast.com/t/ZWM4NzI1OGU

For unknown reasons to me, Eclipse doesn't permit browsing
directories over HTTP.  There is no index.html file in a Maven
repository, so the server barfs and throws back this error page.

Its still a valid Maven repository in that given a groupId,
artifactId, and version, Maven can download the JARs.

Total suck.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top