Re: [jgit-dev] How to update index and working-tree?

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 19:00, Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Most of that should all go into a class that replaces WorkDirCheckout
though.  Its all common for the n-way merge onto the filesystem.

I'm afraid I didn't really answer your question, or help you out
here... :-\

no, thanks, that really helped a lot. After debugging through the code I expected
such an answer. I can now continue and propose a change based on what you
have sketched in this thread. I just didn't wanted to spent a lot of time in the
index-checkout area unless it's clear that I haven't overlooked a different solution
(another checkouter hidden in the library).

Ciao
 Chris

Back to the top