[jgit-dev] JGit sample client - starter

Hi -
I am trying to use JGit for one of the sample applications - where I am trying to use jgit to connect to a http uri , say - git://github.com/apache/hbase.git , and retrieve the contents of the same. Can you help let me know a sample snippet using the jgit library , that I can take as a reference and go through the source tree , to get more. I am looking under org.eclipse.jgit as a starting point, but more pointers / help related to that would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
  Karthik.

Back to the top