Re: [jgit-dev] JGit history rewrite available

2010/3/7 Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
lördagen den 6 mars 2010 23.15.18 skrev  Shawn O. Pearce:
> The history rewrite with updated file headers is now available:
>
> gitweb:  http://egit.eclipse.org/w/?p=REWRITE-jgit.git;a=summary
>
> git:     git://egit.eclipse.org/REWRITE-jgit.git
>          http://egit.eclipse.org/REWRITE-jgit.git
>          ssh://egit.eclipse.org:29418/REWRITE-jgit.git
>
> Please inspect the headers on a few changes you know you were
> involved in and verify there isn't something seriously wrong with
> the copyright statements, or the header formatting.  I have taken
> a quick scan through and it looks pretty good to me.
>
> As before, I used [1] to process the headers and rewrite the commit
> history.  Its somewhat heavily modified from Matthias original draft
> of the script.  It takes one of my servers 7.6 hours to process if
> everything is on a ramdisk.

This looks fine and I noted some headers are more accurate now.

The pom files don't have the XML header. Was that intentional?

Yes, this looks fine except that the script wipes out the XML header
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
from all pom.xml files.

--
Matthias