Re: [jgit-dev] in-person meeting at EclipseCon ?

2010/2/23 Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
tisdagen den 23 februari 2010 20.23.28 skrev  Shawn O. Pearce:
> Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > > I just got an email from Donald Smith saying we can reserve some
> > > meeting space during EclipseCon, sometime in the period of 3pm
> > > Sunday through 4 pm on Thursday.
> > >
> > > Do we want to hold a quick project meeting for those of us that are
> > > attending EclipseCon this year? ??Might be good to meet in person
> > > for a change.
> >
> > Yes, this would be a great thing.
>
> I live local.  So time doesn't matter to me.
>
> What about other folks?  What sorts of constraints do we have on
> timing?  Is Sunday evening too early or too close to the end of a
> very long flight?  Are there any sessions or BoFs we don't want to
> conflict with?

If everything runs smootly I'll be at the hotel late Saturday evening, so
Sunday would be fine with me. I think we should definitely meet before the
presentations.

Yes we should meet before the presentations. Christian and myself will arrive
Sunday 13:20 in San Fransisco hence Sunday evening sounds reachable
(maybe we are a bit tired).

--
Matthias

Back to the top