Re: [jgit-dev] Success on build.eclipse.org for JGit

Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> m?ndagen den 11 januari 2010 18.51.26 skrev  Chris Aniszczyk:
> > With the JIT disabled on build.eclipse.org, we are successfully building on
> > build.eclipse.org!
> >
> > The last green build is:
> >     https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/jgit/
>
> Do we get build tags or some hint of what is contained within a build?
> I used  to have a git shortlog in mine.
>
> Maybe nightly build tags should have their own namespace like
> refs/tags/nightly/Iv.v..v.yyyymmddhhmm ?

Yea, we should do this.  Unfortunately the Maven build isn't
currently configured to create a tag and push it back to the
build-jgit project on egit.eclipse.org.

Chris, can we get an SSH public key for the build server so I can
add it to a daemon user account Gerrit?

And how can we teach the build server to run `git tag -a` before
the build starts?

--
Shawn.

Back to the top