[jgit-dev] Re: iplog for JGit

Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just drop the affiliation. Like I said, we can sort that out.
>
> If you look on the project summary page [1], there is a list of
> committers. If you hover over one of the names, the URL for that link
> contains the UNIX id for the user (param=[userId]).

Thanks.

> I can guarantee that the IP Team will have a problem with the "Code
> Review" user. If I'm understanding correctly, these contributions aren't
> really new IP anyway. Can you just drop that user?

Yea, I'm working on it.  I think I can trivially drop it by just
having the rule that says "commits that have no impact at all on
*any* file aren't reported".

On the one hand, I don't like hiding data, but on the other hand,
its pretty true, if there was 0 impact to the actual files, there
really isn't any IP concern, is there?  :-)

--
Shawn.

Back to the top