[jgit-dev] Re: [egit-dev] Build tags

Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sometime people refer to a particular EGit version in bug reports. These build
> numbers have tags. We don't publish them very much, but if you want the you
> can fetch from git://rosenberg.homelinux.net/EGIT.git and
> git://rosenberg.homelinux.net/JGIT.git

Can we move this to egit.eclipse.org?

I just created a pair of repositories:

  build-egit
  build-jgit

and primed them with the current master branch.  Committers can
push any tags to these repositories, so you can publish the huge
pile of build tags over SSH.

Candidate and final release tags, we'll publish those through the
main source code repositories.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top