[jgit-dev] Re: [Tycho Users] Offline build using Tycho

2010/1/20 Igor Fedorenko <ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Matthias Sohn wrote:
Is there any way to run offline builds using Tycho if the dependencies of my project didn't change
since the last build ? I got the impression that seems to be not possible currently when looking at
the following comment on the EGit project :
http://egit.eclipse.org/w/?p=jgit.git;a=commit;h=48aa00c5d7cfa8293a45bac011a897fe8a42beb1

If this is the case, is this going to be fixed ?
This is a bug, please submit new report in Tycho JIRA [1]. Should not be
hard to implement, unless p2 runtime gives us any surprises.

[1] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO

Done, I submitted https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-338 for this problem.

--
Matthias