[jgit-dev] jgit smart-http

I think the smart-http series is ready to be merged.  All patches
have been updated on Gerrit.

Test coverage is fairly complete; I'm reaching the point of very
diminishing returns trying to catch everything in the unit tests.

I'd really like a +2 from someone else before I submit the series.

If nobody comments, I'll submit the whole thing early on Monday
Jan 11th.  I want to get this in and behind us so I can teach Gerrit
Code Review how to use it, and we can actually start to use the
new protocol in our own development.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top