Re: [jetty-users] Strange failure of SSL handshake after Jetty Upgrade.

Am 17.02.2023 um 15:37 schrieb Srijith Kochunni via jetty-users:
          We’re initializing the SSLContextFactory as follows
[...]

            What we’re observing is that the SSL handshake is failing when the server is
accessed over FQDN. However the handshake goes through when accessed over IP Address.

When I was updating to a more recent version of Jetty (back then)
I had to set the endpoint identification algorithm to null:

  contextFactory.setEndpointIdentificationAlgorithm(null);

Reason was that Unittests failed but I don't remember which ones.
Reason (according to the checkin-message) was
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/3454
and that has to do with TLS-client-authentication, so I'm not
sure if it's something that applies here. But you might give
it a try.

Cheers, Lothar

Back to the top