[jetty-users] copyright/license to jetty-base/etc/keystore?

I forget if I made this file or got it as part of jetty,

3697 Aug 18  2018 jetty-base/etc/keystore

and want to find out where it came from, and whether it's legal and makes sense to distribute it, plus whether/how it should be copyrighted and licensed.

Any licensing experts who are curious, I'm using 'reuse lint' to sort out SPDX-style license-tracking for an AGPL project.

Thanks,

Bill

--
Phobrain.com