Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 10 SSL configuration

Start here

https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/jetty-10/operations-guide/index.html#og-protocols

You'll want to know about Connectors, thru to SslContextFactory.
You'll also need to consult RHEL documentation on allowing a program to bind to port 80 or 443.

Note: port 80 is not for SSL its for http (plaintext)
Use 443, that's the default for https (TLS / SSL)

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx