Re: [jetty-users] Request parsing into buffer is taking time leading to p99 latency issues

Hi,

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 2:30 PM sanketh reddy <sanre6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Joakim,
>
> Here are the logs of a request which took 5.4 seconds after upgrading to jetty version - 9.4.46.v20220331.
> Is there a way to solve this slow clients issue from server side ?

What Joakim said.

Plus, we have HttpConfiguration.setMinRequestDataRate(bytesPerSecond)
that you can configure.
It will abort the requests from slow clients.

If you are doing a benchmark, then it's a client-side benchmark issue
(you will need more powerful machines, or reduce the load).

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top