Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.44, Java 11 and own Keystore in SslContextFactory$Server lead to SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 7:54 PM Lothar Kimmeringer <job@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not sure where this exception get's "lost", personally I think that something like
> that should be logged into the server log.

We should be doing that with these kind of exceptions.
If you debug and figure out the issue, I'd be interested in knowing
where it's swallowed, so we can improve reporting.

Oftentimes, however, Jetty has to swallow TLS exceptions to avoid bad
clients trying to connect fill up the server logs.

--
Simone Bordet
---

Back to the top