Re: [jetty-users] Maven dependencies

Thanks.
The way my setup for initialising and configuration of the server  is functioning  I won't need them.
It was just a loose end.

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021, 07:14 Greg Wilkins, <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

it should be in org.eclipse.jetty:example-jetty-embedded, however it is an example class rather than part of jetty itself, so it is not published into maven central.

It is a class just to work out a Path for where a war file is in our test setup, so it is unlikely to be useful for you.  Just set the Path warFile to the path of where your war file is.